Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white choco-marc
white choco-marc

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-08-10

okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Empty
PostSubject: okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started   okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 am

nothing amazing but sure is fun to do Razz
my forks are broken but im still thrashing them, theyre truly a good fork, blown seals no rebound and half the oil leaked all over the local park and my front wheel lol
okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started SDC10836

my first ever proper bike!!!!
okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Theorigionalnofootfirsteverladybay i miss it soo much (stolen)

manual!! it took me soo long to get these!
okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started DSC01714

x-up drop off, i used to love free-style free-ride, my riding is very bmx influenced.
okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started X-updropoffunihighfields

just a standard x-up when i got them dialled i love this pic for some reason
okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started IMAG0008

Last edited by white choco-marc on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/next_movement
hannahxshucksmith

hannahxshucksmith

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-22

okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started   okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:01 am

looks alright for a lol Wink
Nah, it doesn't look too bad, any fun like?
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twasatragicromance
white choco-marc
white choco-marc

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started   okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 am

the place this pics taken in is a wikkid place to ride, not many people dares do the road gap coz it has a dodgy take off but its kool just for pics and stuff, i had loadsa mtb riding pics buy my gf crashed my comp along with all my pics, BOO lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/next_movement
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started   okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay then guys, get the pic's rolling, here's some general mtb'in to get it started
Page 1 of 1